Policies & FAQs
- At least 16 weeks of age
- In good health
- Up to date on all vaccinations (see below)
- On a flea & tick preventative
- Spayed or neutered if over 7 months
- Friendly with other dogs
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the building
- All cats must be in a carrier when entering and exiting the building
On Cloud 9 requires an assessment for all new boarding and daycare dogs. This can be done by appointment only. Contact us for more details and to schedule an assessment. The cost is $20 per dog.
Due to our assessment process, registration must be completed and received before we can schedule an assessment.
- On Cloud 9 will impose a fee for drop-offs/pick-ups outside the normal business hours.
- A 50% deposit is required for all holiday bookings.
- If your pet needs injectable medicines or injectable supplements during their stay, there will be an additional charge of $5 per shot.
- DHPP or DHLPP
Is there a veterinarian or emergency veterinary clinic on call in case of a medical emergency?
Yes, we have a local vet clinic on call if an emergency should arise. We are also located between 2 medical emergency clinics for after hour care.
What kind of training and/or certification does the staff receive?
All of our staff receive training in dog handling to ensure a safe and happy play yard. Our senior level staff are certified in Off Leash Play by The Dog Gurus.
Can I bring food or toys for my dog if he/she is staying for daycare?
Please bring your pets own food to avoid tummy issues and stress during their stay with us. You are also more than welcome to bring any bedding and your pets favorite toy.
What if my dog/cat needs medication while boarding?
We enjoy having your pet stay with us and are happy to administer medications. However, we want you to be aware of limitations and conflicts that can occur when boarding and your pet may not take their medication the same way that they do at home. Please do not put medication in your baggies of food, keep them separate and labeled accordingly. We prefer to administer them individually to ensure they are consumed.